On 6. February 2012 GGD will come again to Berlin.
How to get to Die Turnhalle
Holteistr. 6-9, 10245 Berlin
Next tram stop: M13 Boxhagener Str / Holteistr.
You need to tell BVG the exact stop otherwise you will get some strange recommendations!
How to attend:
Women: add yourself to the guest list.
Men: Find a women to invite you, then add yourself as her guest.
This is a meetup for people involved in tech / business with short presentations and a lot of networking.
If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me
Adress: Die Turnhalle (Holteistr. 6-9, 10245 Berlin)
Everybody please pay for your own drinks and food. Check the website for more information on what is available.
Start: 7pm til ~10 pm. There are no cost to attend the event.
Three short presentations
- Caroline Drucker (@bougie) on “How to Get More Women in Tech in Under a Minute”
- Annette Müller about how to deal with job changes and when to prepare for your next job (it is earlier than you might think)
- Nicole Y. Männl from Hanover is addicted to Cars — especially E-Cars and part of the German Autoblogger scene as well as the organizer of “Barcamp Hannover” and much more. (This will most likely be in German)
How to attend:
- add yourself unsing Please use this form. The information will appear here shortly.
- tell your friends about it, preferably through the like button ;)
If you want to spread the news, please use the hashtag ggdberlin
(Für Blog-Einträge, Fotos und mehr bitte den Tag ggdberlin verwenden.)
Wer to date bleiben möchte sowie einen Newsletter in dem man sich mit seiner Wunschstadt eintragen kann.